• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

??? What's With The Time Here

The website is always one hour and a few minutes behind the actual time. I think somebody has to set the clock to the real time. :rolleyes:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">The main clock is set right, It just is not….

I did manage to change the minutes.

maddog10

Members
I tried to fix it that way before and my time did not change at all. Not even when I reloaded the forum. I'll try again.

DeeCee

Members
Too funny!

Hey guys, this may help you to see new board settings ~at least it worked for me when I changed my avatar & was moaning about it showing up on everyone's screen but mine. It DOES help to have a computer guru in the house!

Just go to TOOLS at the top of your page, then INTERNET OPTIONS. From there, click on the GENERAL tab, and look at yourSETTINGS under the BROWSING HISTORY. I reset my settings to "Every Time I view the Web Page" under how often to update the settings, and BAM - I got to see my new avatar. You may need to close the CCA window & reopen it, or just hit refresh. But - it worked for me & I think it should work for you as well. OH, but you'll still need to make sure that you have your CCA settings on the right time! HA!

HTH!~

DC

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
:smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

Wow

Go to the bottom of this page and look to the right side and see the time written in gray. Does it match your computer?

mscichlid

Founder
Mine is 1 hour behind and won't change. You know I never even paid attention to this time thing until now... :wacko: