• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

what to do?????

Matt

Members
I joined CCA and now I have the itch!!! I am almost done cleaning and setting up the 210 again but I don't have any idea what to put in it. Does anyone on here have any ideas, hmmmmm?

chris_todd

Members
If I had a 210, it would be a planted discus tank with about a dozen of Hans' gorgeous Brilliant Turquise and about a hundred cardinal tetras, some ancistrus and otocinclus, and maybe some apistos or ramirezi. Basically, a larger version of the 90g I already have, LOL.

Funny how this thread has turned into a "what would you do with a 210?" :) Matt, you should fill it with fish you will enjoy! Obviously, though, you have lots of options, so hopefully we haven't hijacked your thread with our own ideas of what *we* would like to see in a 210.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ID THROW SOME CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICAN BIG BOYS IN IT..SAY BLUE UMBIES AND COUPLE GOLD TIGER MOTAGUENSE PAIR. I SAY IF YOU GONNA GO BIG GO BIG :D

Matt

Members
If I had a 210, it would be a planted discus tank with about a dozen of Hans' gorgeous Brilliant Turquise and about a hundred cardinal tetras, some ancistrus and otocinclus, and maybe some apistos or ramirezi. Basically, a larger version of the 90g I already have, LOL.

Funny how this thread has turned into a "what would you do with a 210?" :) Matt, you should fill it with fish you will enjoy! Obviously, though, you have lots of options, so hopefully we haven't hijacked your thread with our own ideas of what *we* would like to see in a 210.
I love the idea of the planted tank but I would want to run co2 and its a drilled tank with overflows which would not be great and I dont want to put out the money for lighting to do plants on a tank that size, I am planning on doing maybe a 40 breeder planted in the near future.

Jumbie

Members
I would say "PIKES" that’s what I would do; something like a nice group of Tapajos II, or Marmorata's.......OHHHH YEAHHHH BABBYYY LOL!!!!! But since you already have some pikes and you don’t want any more I think you should go with an African setup. I like the idea of the Trophs or Haps. Either group of fish would look good in that size tank.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'd do a SA theme with a group of Uaru and a school of geos. Sand substrate and a big group of cories would be cool as well.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
The Dovii is a touchy subject. Matt lost a stunning blue male Dovii a while back and still is not sure what happened. It is a shame the cobra pikes won't show interest in breeding. He was at one point considering moving them into the 210.