• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Kind Of Fishkeeper Are You?

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Well Pat, I might have to agree that 53 may be enough, but many of them are soooo tiny. What fun can a fish have in a lousy 20 gallons, right? :rolleyes:

:smashfreakB:

George

animicrazy

Members
Pat, probably we all need medical help - some more then others - but, hey, it's something to do, keeps us off the streets, drains our bank accounts, get to do water changes at 3am, What could be better??!!

TMS

Sonny Disposition

Hey, I actually caught my sweetie watching fish last night. We have a phone right next to my only show tank, the 65 gallon high. A big rock reef, a thick jungle of val that needs to be thinned out, yellow labs from an unplanned spawn, and a few really young ruby reds.

The phone rang, and I caught Janet watching the fish as she talked. Not bad for me either. I got to watch fish and watch Janet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 3 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mine used to look at me funny too.
Then when I found out about the CCA, I made her go with me to the first meeting. It was at a house and there were only like 10 of us. She liked the people.(don't know why)
She started going to all the meetings and soon became an officer.
Now she travels with me to all the conventions.(too keep me from buying too much.)
She has a small tank in here office and I catch her in the fish room more often. She likes checking on the fry. She always reminds me about water changes and the feeding of the fish if I forget.
The only problem I have with her now is not letting me expand. For some reason, she thinks 53 tanks in one house is enough....Got to get her medical help. Obviously its not enough.
[/b]