• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

what does everyone do for a living?

Relationship manager working with corporate sponsors of 401(k) & other retirement plans...employer is a large mutual fund mgr w corporate HQ in Bmore. Only for 8.5 more months though, then I will be a retired relationship manager!

Becca

Members
My typical response is "That's a good question."

I think the closest approximation of what I do would be "Survey Methodologist" but I'm also a SAS programmer, research analyst, author on a few ED publications, and most recently I dabble in data file architecture and quality control measures. Kind of a jack of all trades in the social-science research world.

MHMoro

CCA Members
Veterinarian scientist/program official at the National Institutes of Health. My division oversees the current and future needs of animal models of human diseases as well as the training of the next generation of veterinarian scientists.

Manuel

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, great stuff all. I'm a retired IT manager, programmer from the Environmental Protection Agency. Used to manage EPA's national drinking water program database. Since retiring in 2007, have worked occasional IT requirements gathering/documentation/training consulting jobs.

frankoq

Members
Veterinarian scientist/program official at the National Institutes of Health. My division oversees the current and future needs of animal models of human diseases as well as the training of the next generation of veterinarian scientists.

Manuel

You in 14?
I'm usually in 31

Greengirl

Members
I'm a corporate accounting for a life insurance brokerage in Rockville. I am also a licensed Life Insurance agent and can sell any of you life insurance should you ever need it. Licensed in MD, DC, and VA. Hit me up ;-)

federal government public affairs. used to also be an adjunct college professor but gave that up a few years ago. also do social media and PR for a non-profit dog rescue group

blkmjk

Members
We maintain and build large scale boilers from nuclear to coal to gas ... Right now I am working for Raven Power ( formerly Exelon Formerly Constilation) in Curtis bay and middle river Almost all large scale 200+ megawatt units are either from B & W or Alstom

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

WOW I thought I was doing big stuff with 110K lbhr steam generators. I need a walk around up there or at least a courtesy tour! Seriously.

Drew