• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What did you say? Malawi

longstocking

Members
I need to make room.... not enough tanks :wacko:

So I am selling my only malawi fish :eek:

6 Lethrinops Red Cap Chirwa at 2 to 2.5 inches. The parents are originally from old world.

Here is an "ok" picture of dad. Those of you that were at the last ACA saw the dad in the silent auction. They are/were stunning !!

leth.jpg

Asking 90.00 for the group. Or make me an offer. Or if you have tangs I might be open for a trade for sand sifters or Petrochromis.

Pick up only. Sorry, Dr's orders that I can't drive for a while.

I'm about 10 min from BWI airport in Glen Burnie.

PM or email me at Longstocking30@hotmail.com

I can ship for 15 dollars if someone is a bit far from me.

The March meeting is a possibility but I'm not 100% that I am going.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
If Mike doesn't want all of them, I'll take a couple. I have 5 of their brothers/sisters that aren't coloring yet, but could use some friends.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Nice looking fish Sarah, I was going to trade you a couple of bottles of wine for them, but oh well.:(

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I can take 3 if it makes the numbers work with what Phil and Mike want. I was thinking of grabbing them all when I fist saw your post, but am a bit over budget with fish for this month.

maddog10

Members
She is getting the better end of the deal. :)

I have wanted these fish since Bill bought the group at the ACA.
Couldn't bid against him since he asked my opinion on them. So offspring is fine with me.
I will post lots of photos.

marge618

CCA member
She is getting the better end of the deal. :)

I have wanted these fish since Bill bought the group at the ACA.
Couldn't bid against him since he asked my opinion on them. So offspring is fine with me.
I will post lots of photos.

Nice buy. Looking forward to pics.