• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What did you get?

JLW

CCA Members
What did you all pick up at the Batfish Open House?

What did you see that you almost got? :)

ddavila06

Members
I got a flashlight!!!
I saw 3 chinchillas and it reminded me how much i like chinchillas :p
I also took 4 rummynose tetras :D

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I got a trio of adult bushynose plecos, emperor tetras and gossei cories.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
I got to catch up with my fish club buds :)

A couple things I would have grabbed if I wasn't quarantining a bunch of new fish from Uruguay.

Thanks much Josh for hosting and great to see everyone!

Matt

Becca

Members
It was the classiest party Batfish has ever thrown! Very nice. I didn't pick anything up because I had to head to Columbia to drop off a dog crate, then Annapolis to visit my father in law, but I was very tempted.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zendog

I got 4 golden wrestling halfbeaks that are already eating well, including mystis shrimp that I dangle from my fingers into the water. I'll try to give them a lot of good meaty foods and see I can get some babies.

I also got a group of 5 Aspidoras Sanger - which I'm wondering if these are a location name of Aspidoras Spilotus since I can't find anything about them anywhere. Thoughts?

Both the halfbeaks and Aspidoras joined 7 Scarlet Badis in a 20L with a bunch of java ferns and some cryps. So far they all seem very happy.

And I would have also bought a trio of the Apistogramma Agassizii fire red if they weren't already spoken for.

Thanks for a fun visit.

ddavila06

Members
I got 4 golden wrestling halfbeaks that are already eating well, including mystis shrimp that I dangle from my fingers into the water. I'll try to give them a lot of good meaty foods and see I can get some babies.

I also got a group of 5 Aspidoras Sanger - which I'm wondering if these are a location name of Aspidoras Spilotus since I can't find anything about them anywhere. Thoughts?

Both the halfbeaks and Aspidoras joined 7 Scarlet Badis in a 20L with a bunch of java ferns and some cryps. So far they all seem very happy.

And I would have also bought a trio of the Apistogramma Agassizii fire red if they weren't already spoken for.

Thanks for a fun visit.

those aspidoras might be C118s :)
http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/species.php?species_id=1145

JLW

CCA Members
They are C118.

Aspidoras sp. "Senger." Very cool genus of fish that's in a big taxonomic flux state right now.