• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you doing for LUNCH Saturday? BATFISH Provides

JLW

CCA Members
What are you doing for Lunch on Saturday?

Batfish Aquatics will be hosting an open house, with FREE PIZZA during the lunch period for Aqua Mania. This is from 1245 to 2 PM, PROMPT. We will kick everyone out at 2 PM to get back in time for the talks.

Via the ICC Toll Road, we are about 15-20 minutes from the hotel. If you want to avoid the toll, you can also take Montrose Road, but it'll take you about 35 minutes.

We will have a lot of fish that haven't made it onto our lists, and as well as some other neat products you may not have yet seen. Plus, free pizza!

We are located at 12846-B New Hampshire Avenue.

Directions from the Hilton:
Take MD117 to 270 South.
Take exit 9A for 370 East.
370 East becomes I200.
Exit 13 is New Hampshire Avenue.
Take NH Avenue South, crossing Randolph Road.
Continue about 0.25 miles passed Randolph Road to Meadowood Shopping Centre.
Turn onto Eldrid road and park in the parking lot somewhere.
Walk down, around the plaza and you'll see a park separated from the plaza by an alley. Turn down the alley. We're about halfway down.

To Avoid ICC:
Take MD117 to 270 South.
Exit 4A for Montrose Road East
Drive forever (six miles). You will pass the CCA meeting place.
Turn right onto New Hampshire Avenue.
Continue SOUTH on NH Ave until you reach Eldrid Road. Turn right onto Eldrid road.
Turn into the parking lot and park.
Go around the plaza; there's an alleyway and a park. Walk down the alleyway about halfway.

JLW

CCA Members
IF you are planning on coming, please send me a PM or an e-mail, let me know how many you're bringing, so I can get a head count.

JLW

CCA Members
If you are coming, please remember that we are 12846B, you need to come around the back of the plaza.