• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Kurt

Yea, Kurt is a special new member. Another road warrior willing to travel long distances to spend time with fellow enthusiasts. Welcome aboard Kurt. :smile:

kaj41354

Members
Thanks everybody!

I really enjoyed todays meeting and I am looking forward to more in the future.

Kurt

DeeCee

Members
Aw Darn! I didn't actually get to meet you yesterday! Nice to have you on the forum though and hope to meet you soon!

What kind of fish are you into?

DC

longstocking

Members
Welcome Kurt lol... :sign0201: :wink:

I still feel horrible that you drove all that way and I didn't have the fish ! But, I'll pm you when I know 100% when I'll be close to you. It will either be, 23rd or the 30th.... or the Sundays following those dates if you can't make it on those dates. I'll just put the fish in Julies tank over the weekend. She has a tank of them .. so it shouldn't be an issue. Some how I will get the dang fish to you !

kaj41354

Members
Sarah,

No problem. We will work it out.

DC - I go through a lot of different fish, I have been a particular fan of Goodeids for a few years and have a few colonies going. I also go in for anything that is a little unusual. I have a tank of Carinotetraodon travancoricus (dwarf freshwater puffer) and a breeding pair of Tateurndina ocellicauda (Peacock gudgeons). I just got 3 (almost 4) Phyllomenus typus from Sarah and due to my current water conditions here, I am starting to concentrate on filling the tanks with africans.

Thanks again folks - see you soon!