• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wednesday's Child - "Oscar"

svf

Members
Do you have it in your heart to adopt "Oscar"?

"Oscar" is a 3.5-4 inch long Red Oscar. He was "rescued" from a child's tank by a well-meaning dad and put into a 55 gallon tank along with 2 5-inch comet goldfish and a 6-inch Kissing Gourami. Needless to say, he is looking for a more appropriate home. He has been well-cared for and looks quite healthy. I am keeping this tank for the owner while he relocates and he has given me permission to rehome "Oscar".

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1479.jpg

I just did a water change, so those are teeny bubbles on his fins, not ick.

I can bring him to the next meeting!

Susan Findley

svf

Members
He's free. He just needs an appropriate home. I would keep him myself if I had room, but I can't.

I'll bring him to the next meeting. Whoever wants him can have him.

THANK YOU!

rich_one

Members
David,

If you will be at the meeting, I'm cool with you taking it. I was just offering to help. If for some reason you don't make it, I'll still take it.

-Rich

IMFROMDC

Members
Yes I want him I have a 55 for him waiting and were and when is this meeting what time n do I have to be a member to come

ezrk

Members
Next meeting is Feb 9 and you should of course consider joining, but it isn't needed to attend a meeting.

When:
Second Saturday of each month: Except July August and December.
Doors open at 1pm- speaker at 2pm-doors close at 6pm.

Where:
John F. Kennedy High School,1901 Randolph Road [SIZE=-1]Silver Spring, MD 20902[/SIZE]

Membership has its Privileges!

It is that time folks to renew your membership “To The Best Cichlid Club In The Whole Entire World.â€

That’s right! Be a part of one of the hottest fish clubs in the world where you’ll have access to our monthly meetings, which feature national and international experts on Cichlid fish conservation, aquarium care and related topics as well as local speakers.

Be apart of a club that supports education, conservation and fellowship around the Cichlid hobby. Make a ton a friends who have the same interest as you. Join us for every meeting where you’ll experience a Cichlid convention like environment with snacks, drinks and other refreshments as well as a fish auction, raffles and tank give-a-ways.

You’ll have access to group purchases and private breeders. As a member you will be able to access our forum archives on various topics in the Cichlid hobby. All for only $20.00!

As a result, Membership has its benefits where you’ll have access to certain locations on our forum and be invited to Private Parties, Holiday Parties, Collecting Trips, Fish Breeder trips and a Summer Picnic with lots of food and spirits.

Be a part of a Monster Year where the CCA will be celebrating it’s 10th year anniversary and hosting the American Cichlid Association Convention in Washington DC this July 2011. Sign up now for only $20.00 and $30 for family so you’ll have access to private CCA parties and gatherings for members only at the ACA convention in Downtown Silver Spring. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Cichlid Clubs nationally.

So if your heading to the meeting on Saturday, don’t forget to renew your CCA membership and if your new, now is the time to get involved with your local club and be a part of large family of cichlid hobbyist. Nevertheless, if you can’t make the meeting join through our Pay Pal Account, its just that easy. Join Today!!!

Remember, Membership has its privileges and why not be a part of the Best Cichlid Club the Whole Entire World...The Capital Cichlid Association!"

svf

Members
Ooh, I'm glad you posted that. I would have gone to the old location!

Been a while since I have been at a meeting, but I already know that it is the best cichlid club ever.

Susan

svf

Members
David, you can pick him up at my house in Falls Church, or I could bring him to you if that is more convenient.