• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Watch for Big Fish Deal Table List

Jay

CCA Members
My big fish deal table list will appear on the Cichlids Are Special portion of this web site on Saturday March 4 (Tomorrow). You will not want to miss it. This is one of the best lists I have been able to put together for the Big Fish deal ever. Pre-orders Start Saturday March 4 as soon as the list is posted. Pre-orders end Friday March 10 at 8:00 pm. Beware what is left on the Table list will also be made available to all CAS Customers on Friday March 10 so be sure to reserve the fish you want from that list as quickly as possible. All sales will be first come first served.
I also plan to send some fish to the Rare Fish Auction. Mike Mull is to pick them up from me and deliver them to the show on Friday.
Thank you for you continued support of Cichlids Are Special over the years.
Jay

FishEggs

Thank You for your continued support of the Big Fish Deal and CCA. Without people like you we wouldnt have such a great hobby/event to enjoy.