• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wanted plants

minifoot77

Members
i am looking for some cryps and some vail maybe grass i have three tanks to plant... mosses are welcome too but i could fill a shoebox with java moss.... i'd also like some more inverts (thank you sarah) rcs's and others

ricoishere

Members
Lokk at the GWAPA website (www.gwapa.org) I'm a member, and there's the hard to find stuff there as well. in addition, just by joining ($15.00 per year) I've been able to get any pant I'm looking for dirt cheap.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Bring me some snails and I'll give you bunches of RCS and I may have some plants too - just don't ask me what kind they are. They're kind of light green with some red and maybe white in the leaves and are tall and thin. I got them from Donkeyfish in teh auction so she maybe able to tell you what she was selling. I have some floating stuff too, it's green and floats.

ricoishere

Members
Well GWAPA is meeting in Catonville, pretty close to you. Go to their website and directions are there. Guests are welcome. You don't have to be a member

minifoot77

Members
i got some light green stuff that likes to cover all my filters and decor you want some of that crazy chicken?

ddavila06

Members
i have a nice crypt usteriana, crypt wentii, a few vals, hygrophila polisperma, hygrophila difformis, hygrophila corimbosa "angustifolia" and a little bit of flame moss if you are interested... e-mail me at ddavila06@hotmail.com

DonkeyFish

Members
This thread is hilarious! I love it!

Danger, IIRC what you have is "Hygrophila Polysperma var. Sunset". AKA Sunset Hygro. :) and so you know it's considered "invasive" so don't dump trimmings anywhere they could wind up in the waterways. Standard disclaimer as required by "them" ;)

What kind of lighting/substrate do you have mini? That'll help us figure out what you can grow! I've got some stuff I could throw your way too.

And who is looking for snails?? OMG I have snails! Anyone for some MTS? Very good for sand...