• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted Hemichromis lifalili ( Blood red Jewel )

vinman

Members
Thanx so much. I have a guy that buys fish off me and I told him I try to find some pure ones for him. I figure I post up some want ads and get him in contact with the person who breeds them.

Hawkman2000

Members
I looked up the species you listed and it seems that I also have some of these. A pair of them just recently spawned and I currently have free swimmers; so you would have to wait a while. Actually, I didn't know the exact species of them until you posted this. Got them from SuperPetz when they were closing and they werent labeled. However; I have an extra adult male male you can have for free (to many fishies).
They look like this (the female).

Female Jewel With Eggs 3.jpg

vinman

Members
There are many SSp of Jewel cichlid . I'm looking for the true drawf . They dont get bigger than 4 inches. If that is what you got my friend would be interested. Are both male and female deep red ? Here is a list of Jewel cichlids species

vinman

Members
I blew up the pic and can see your fish better . She seems to not be so big. He is going to put them in a 29 gal. He wants to breed them. If I dont find some soon your my person

Hawkman2000

Members
There isn't much information available on most of those species so I'm finding a comparison to be difficult. If anyone else has some input, I would appreciated.