• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted Bad: Male Pelvichromis Taeniatus Moliwe

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

I need an adult male Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Moliwe, preferably wild.

I would pick him up at or around the June meeting.

I would prefer to trade, but will buy.

My male had an..... accident (see Old World forum) and I now have only the female......

Please e-mail me if you have one you would be willing to part with, and I'll send you back what I have that I will trade. Most of the types of fish I have posted about I am willing to trade, plus I have a boat load of other fish that I have not posted about.

My e-mail address is cyradis4@gmail.com

Thanks!
Amanda.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyradis4 @ May 23 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi!

I need an adult male Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Moliwe, preferably wild.

I would pick him up at or around the June meeting.

I would prefer to trade, but will buy.

My male had an..... accident (see Old World forum) and I now have only the female......

Please e-mail me if you have one you would be willing to part with, and I'll send you back what I have that I will trade. Most of the types of fish I have posted about I am willing to trade, plus I have a boat load of other fish that I have not posted about.

My e-mail address is cyradis4@gmail.com

Thanks!
Amanda.[/b]

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Amanda,

I have one that I got a a CCA meeting when the speaker was talking about them, so I assume they are wild or F1s. I got 4 males and one female. You would not have another female by chance? I would trade, but don't know what you have.

Frank

PS I have been having trouble getting on the CCA web site, so if you do not hear from me, try cowherd2@earthlink.net.

longstocking

Members
Ask Julie ... I think I saw some up there last weekend. Not sure if they are for sale but I think I remember her having some. She might be able to help you both out.