• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Want to buy Female Cynotilapia afras

nippyfishy

Members
I have have two male Cynotilapia afras and I would like to get some females for them!! I'm not exactly sure which type of afra they are but I know they are not the Cobue Afras. I would like some females for them that are the same type of afra, or similar since I don't even know where mine came from!My two boys have a completely yellow top fin, and the rest of them are the typical blue with black stripes. They have no yellow on the tail, like I have seen some with. I'll also post a picture of one if anyone is familiar with the different afras, I'd appreciate the info! I tried to figure it out my self but the pictures online all look different! I'm guessing mine are Jalo Reef Afras. Thanks guys! :animal0028:

0504000946.jpg

nippyfishy

Members
C. Afra Jalo Reef Females

I just sent Dave (the guy we are getting the group order from) some pictures of my fish and he said that they are definitely Jalo Reef Afras, but he doesn't have any at all. :( So if anyone has some female Jalos I'm still interested!! I'll also be attending the meeting tomorrow. Thanks!