• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

w00t! Snow's a comin... go home!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Boss just sent this email.....what a smart@ss!

We are closing at noon today to allow you folks to get home before the roads get too bad. Enjoy your weekend shoveling snow.

[FONT=&quot]Executive Vice President[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ONCORE Construction, LLC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](301) XXX[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](301)XXX[/FONT]

Think I'm going to go home, start a fire for mama and set me up some 40s.

Talk to y'all from home. :D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm headed out early too. My job site is on a military base, and they are sending all non-essential personnel home at 12:30. Unfortunately, I don't have any new tanks to set up like Tony.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm headed out early too. My job site is on a military base, and they are sending all non-essential personnel home at 12:30. Unfortunately, I don't have any new tanks to set up like Tony.

Come on over, buddy. I'll put ya to work. :)

NYfan78

Members
Yeah nothing more then id love to do is set up a nice new tank. Well i have New Super Mario Bros to play lol!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
GOING HM EARLY AND GONNA PLAY SOME CALL OF DUTY ONLINE BABY!!!!! KID FREE NO INTERUPTIONS YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I was getting off at 3 to go to Philly for a fish meeting.
They canceled the meeting so I will keep working.
Cant believe how may people are out to get the oil changed.
Even have 2 wash and vacs and 1 wash and wax to do. One of them
just got here to get it done this afternoon. WHY?

Jumbie

Members
LOL yeah we are closing early today as well can't wait... I will probably play some call of duty as well and some spades on my xbox360. I plan to do stuff with the fish tomorrow and enjoy a lazy weekend. Enjoy your everyone.

fischfan13

Banned
Cant believe how may people are out to get the oil changed.
Even have 2 wash and vacs and 1 wash and wax to do. One of them
just got here to get it done this afternoon. WHY?

Hey!
I made my appt yesterday...asked for this morning and GOT IT!
Oil change (FREE) and tires rotated ($9.95).

Welcome to the Bizarro Winter...where the further South you go the more snow you get.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
You guys doing some destruction on games
I will be doing some real destruction on the kitchen. lol

minifoot77

Members
i'll be putting a starter in my truck tonight so i can pull guys like dq out when their mall crawlers get stuck :)

mrkillie

Members
I was getting off at 3 to go to Philly for a fish meeting.

I was gonna hit that meeting as well. The fish gods just don't want me to get started with Discus!!! Every time there's a discus event, something comes up (or in this case, down). :(

Joel

Cartel

Members
I worked a full day fixed a couple snow plows and snow blowers. The gfs busy this weekend so I'm stuck at home!

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well the one nice thing about the snow is no crowds.

I just went to another place for dinner that is usually crowded...lol Just like I did last weekend.
Snow = no crowds.

Cartel

Members
Yup I go everywhere I need no problem. Last time I went to costco. It was the fastest trip to costco ever.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org