• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Various Tangs For Sale

All Fish are F1's.

Petrochromis:

Kasumbe Orange Halembe (OB) - 13 fry. $30 each

Texas Gold Fry - 9 fry. $25 each.

Frontosa:

Moba Zaire Frontosa 1.5 to 2 inch. 10 @ 25 each.

Central Americans:

6 Corpora Nicarageunse (sp?) 5-6 inches each. Make me an offer.

As stated in the thread topic, I may be interested in trading these fish for good quality tropheus groups. Let me know what you have. thanks a bunch!

Kevin, I honestly cannot say. This is the first time I have kept them. It appears there are 2 Males in the group. Might be 3 but definitly 2 large males.

I have not vented them.

D

daniel4832

Leigh,
I have two WC groups of Tropheus to sell or trade, interested?
Thanks,
Daniel

D

daniel4832

Leigh,
You may want to look at the group Bembas first, before you turn them down. Give me a call.
Thanks,
Daniel

DCMW1

Members
Leigh,
You have mobas available again? are you breeding them? do you have any larger ones for sale?

DCMW1

Members
Unfortunately, I only have the little guys availible now. Come on, they are cute, you know you want some. :D[/b]

you're right, i do want some, but they would get eaten in my tank. my fronts are just too big and i don't feel like partitioning my tank. anyway, i'll think about it and i'll get back to you.

D

daniel4832

Leigh,
What do I have that you may be interested in trading for your Mobas? Fish, equipment, etc?
Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel, I really have to sell them at $250 for the group. Already way underpriced if you compare on aquabid or any retailer's site.

If they dont sell to a club member, I will just list them on Aquabid for $35 each.

Thanks

All sold out of the Kasumbe fry. I actually was contacted by a number of people so I now have a wait list going for fry. Just let me know if you want to be added. Thanks. :D

maddog10

Members
Waiting List!!

Next thing you know you will have a cover charge just to get in and look at the fish!! :love0030: