• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Various New World Cichlids FS

blkmjk

Members
Ok I've been neglecting doing this for a while now. I need to go ahead and get moving.

1) 13" La Cieba yellow head 50$ he is huge and angry. Not for the inexperienced keeper. He is a loner.

7) Trimac growouts 1-2" 5 each or 25$ for the group.

3) Hetrosplius 2-4" 10$ each or 20$ for the group

10) Honduran Managuense 1" 10$ for the group.

Contact me by text or pm. I will be available later Friday and throughout the weekend. 240-372-0601 pictures available upon request.

Drew

rich_one

Members
13" Parachromis tend to be that way :)

Some great fish, Drew. Heterospilus are some great fish - wish I had a spot for them!

Matt

They're pretty crazy at half that size, so yeah... parachromis... can't live with 'em, etc. LOL...

-Rich

blkmjk

Members
Yeah he doesn't like me for sure. I've only ever tried him with a female. He could do fine in a large community where he can be the boss. But I've never been brave enough to try it. Any fish that will bite the top and jump out to get you probably won't play nice with others.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Yes sir it is. I can't seem to find him a large enough lady. And I would like to breed him. I have been looking for lady a while now to divide him off and try breeding him again. No luck.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
I need a female from him! The ones I got from him before grew quickly. If I can get a 3 or 4 incher I would snap her up! He did mention a while ago that he had a female but we could never seem to catch up to each other.

Drew

blkmjk

Members
uploadfromtaptalk1396111407404.jpg

Here is the best pic I could get of the small jags. They are in an unheated tank that I do not clean the glass on. They eat small worms that grow naturally in the tank. And on the glass.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1396111407404.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Jags- pending
Hetrosplius- pending
2 trimacs- pending

Still available
Trimacs make offer
"Chewy" Male LaCieba 13" make offer

New fish
Flower Horn he is 10+" make offer

Also for sale is 3) 10 gallon tanks with hoods and lights
Soon to follow are 2) 40 breeders no tops

Contact info is at the top

Drew

tparker

Members
Drew you didnt. Say it aint so. The flowerhorn? How'd you pull that off. I sold off one of my wife's favorites and I heard about it for days/ weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blkmjk

Members
She doesn't know yet hahaha! But I would keep his tank for the Amarillo I plan on getting back from you at some point in the near future!

Drew