• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

tropheus duboisi

i have 7 adult size tropheus duboisi i bought these from Jay in Herndon.
i bought them as WC but later found out they may be F1's.
so i have no idea what they actually are as i bought them expecting to be WC.
150.00 for the 7.

i also have two WC red rainbow tropheus. i know these are wc because i bought these from greg (LAA)
these have breed for me and i will include 2 fry with the purchase. 50.00 for 2 WC Red rainbows and 2 fry included.

tropheus 1.JPG

tropheus 2.JPG

tropheus 3.JPG

Thai

Members
Do not trust that guy for anything! He scammed me with Burundi frontosa saying they were F1 Moba. I took his word and foolishly bought 17 for $240 and he blocked my number after I confronted him.

IMG_2500.PNG

IMG_2501.PNG

IMG_2502.PNG

Last edited:

Thai

Members
Also he claims all his fish are are WC and fry F1 when they clearly are not, he recently picked up a free Burundi on Craigslist and immediately posted it as WC for 59$

Allen Z.

Members
LOL, these Big frontosas pics are all from online, I have seen these before.
I know this guy, he had lot Ads post on craigslist stated in Herndon area.
I was thinking to get some frontosas from him, but now i have to rethink!
BTW, those posts are all gone, they were there every single day.

Mr.Bee

Members
That guy jay is bad business. I brought a group of Tropheus from him and they started dying, and when I told him he just wanted to sell me some more.

dhavalsp

Members
This person, Jay, is on CCA. I had purchased some tropheus from him in the past(was introduced via CCA) and then sold here on CCA to a member. they looked fine, but I am not an expert. the person who took them from me had more knowledge and liked them so I guess, I was lucky.