• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Triple red A. cacatuoides for sale, will bring to meeting if anyone is interested.

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
These guys will be 11 weeks, 3/4"-1"
Just let me know if you want an "Obvious male" or "Apparent female" (sneakers and late bloomers happen)
Starting to show great colors
$10 or we can talk trade for other small South Americans, native North Americans, or High end guppies
Pics are Mom, Dad, Juveniles for sale, and our cat :)

Thanks! Looking forward to my first meeting!
Ryan

0316191915b_HDR.jpg

0317191834.jpg

0526191318.jpg

RSR

CCA Members
These guys will be 11 weeks, 3/4"-1"
Just let me know if you want an "Obvious male" or "Apparent female" (sneakers and late bloomers happen)
Starting to show great colors
$10 or we can talk trade for other small South Americans, native North Americans, or High end guppies
Pics are Mom, Dad, Juveniles for sale, and our cat :)

Thanks! Looking forward to my first meeting!
Ryan

View attachment 21079

View attachment 21080

View attachment 21081
would like to get 3 from you ramsey_sum@yahoo.com. a friend is heading to CCa tomorrow..

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
R RLuna I'm in Baltimore, Eastern side.

livingwatersaquarium livingwatersaquarium I don't see a PM, maybe that a premium thing.

RSR RSR any preferences? Or three at random and see. ..

I'd prefer not to bag up more than I know have homes.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I am. I'll have a tight schedule, as my partner's poodle is expecting puppies that day ( didn't consult me on the timing LOL). But I will do my best to be there for the whole thing.
We're having a marketplace this meeting, so you could always bring some extra fish to try and sell.

Generally you have to be a member to sell in the marketplace, but we could make an exception for a first time attendee. I'll post more details on the meeting thread, but a table would be $10 and you keep all proceeds.

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
Hi,

Interested in at least two. I can’t make it to meeting. Where are you located?

It looks like you're in Germantown by your profile. I'll be working in Rockville the next couple of days. If you can't make the meeting, could you make it here in the morning Wednesday?:

Chinese bible church of MD
4414 Muncaster Mill Rd, Rockville, MD 20853

That's the best I can think of. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
We're having a marketplace this meeting, so you could always bring some extra fish to try and sell.

Generally you have to be a member to sell in the marketplace, but we could make an exception for a first time attendee. I'll post more details on the meeting thread, but a table would be $10 and you keep all proceeds.

Thanks! I did join as a member. It did say that there was a review process, so maybe it's not official yet. Right now I just have these guys ready to go, but in the coming months I may set up a table and bring along a few others that aren't ready yet.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks! I did join as a member. It did say that there was a review process, so maybe it's not official yet. Right now I just have these guys ready to go, but in the coming months I may set up a table and bring along a few others that aren't ready yet.
Cool, glad to hear you joined. Welcome! It can just take a little time for your name to be switched to green, but you're official now.

Being at the meeting will give you an idea of how the table sales work for future events, but they only happen occasionally.

We don't have meetings in July or August, though we do have a member picnic in August, details will be posted closer to the event, but it'd be on the standard weekend.

We generally have an auction at each meeting, but we're starting to have a 'marketplace' with table sales as a substitute on occasion. There isn't a set schedule yet, so you'll just have to keep an eye on the forum for future details, but it'll probably be October or November before our next marketplace setup.