• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

TRIP TODAY TO GAITHERSBURG

Wydukey1991

Members
yes i know it sucks its not tomorrow i can come down but im goin to Gaithersburg today and should b in the area around 3:30-4:30 and i have space to bring stuff to sell/trade if you can meet me some where in Gaithersburg in those times. please respond quickly as i will be leaving PA at 2pm to make the trip to Gaithersburg. THANKS!!!!! 717-318-8208 Zach :D

SUPPLIES
1- wood stand for a 30 gallon long (36x12) $20
1- wood stand (home-made, still looks good) for a 55 gallon tank $20
1- metal stand holds two 10 gallon $10
1- metal stand holds two 20 gallon high $15
1- metal stand that holds a 29 gallon on top and a 10, 15 or 20H on the bottom (this one comes apart-4 legs, 2 shelves, and 2 cross braces for the back) $20
1-55 gallon (48x12) under gravel filter (2 sections so it CAN be use separately in two 15 gallon or 20H) with two powerhead 402s $20
1-29 gallon under gravel filter (two sections, CANT be used separately tho...but CAN be used in a 20L also) with two maxi-jet 600 powerheads $15
1- under gravel filter for a 30 gallon long, 3 peices (36x12) with 2 small powerheads $15
75 pounds of blue-ish gravel (most dark blue but there is some lighter blue and blue-green in there) $20

LIVE
~two Thorichthys meeki (Firemouth Cichlid) 2inch sex unknown....$5 for both
-Pterophyllum scalare (Silver Angelfish) F2 juvies smallest is 2in $2 each
-Neocaridina heteropoda (Red Cherry Shrimp) $2 each(5 min) or 20 shrimp for $30
-ABN FRY (1/2 inch) $1 each
-1 lonely female Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) $2
TONS of water sprite super cheap $10 for a 6x13 bag FULL

BRAND NEW SUPPLIES
~Rainbow Lifegard Automatic Fish Feeder - $15
~Seatest Accurate Hydrometer -$5
~10 gallon aquarium "kit" ( includes top fin 10 gallon filter w/ instructions and filter cartridge, 5 X 4 inch net, top fin tropical flake sample, Tetra Whisper Mag Float Small (2 inch long), Top Fin Aquarium Thermometer Strip, water conditioner sample**also have tank, hood/light, gravel, heater, and decor avail for extra) -$10
~2 AquaCulture Aquarium Net Breeder $5 for both
~GreenClean Granular Algaecide 8 pound container -retails for $40 ~$15

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Are you interested in any Africans? If so, shoot me a PM - I likely won't be on the forum that much today.

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'm interested in the stand for the two 20H tanks, but can't be in Gaithersburg today, due to some annoying thing called "work" or a "job". If anybody is meeting Zach and would be willing to get the stand and bring it to the meeting, I'll pay you $5 and figure out how to get Zach his $15.

Aw man! I really want to get the 55ball under gravel filter, but I live in Reston and my older son gets out of school at 345. Is there any chance you'll be at the February meeting? I could get it from you then.

Arlene

Wydukey1991

Members
well Arlene whats the earliest you could be there? i might end up being in the area until 5..... maybe you could get matt's stand for him too?

I'm sorry I missed you! I don't get home until 405pm, so getting up to there takes at least 35 minutes without traffic. Maybe if you come down to the area again, say on a Monday, I'd have a better chance of getting up there, because Monday is a half day for FFX county schools.

Arlene