• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Traveler's tales: Notes from the "New Botanical" journey...

Tannin Aquatics

CCA Members
I've been at this botanical-influenced aquarium thing for several years now in our "personal practice"; however, we're just getting underway with inspiring and motivating hobbyists to "play with pods" via Tannin Aquatics.

14495324_659566770860265_8053155891802350353_n_large.jpg

Although it seems a bit premature, and perhaps even self-serving to label the idea as a "movement" within the hobby, a number of fellow fish geeks have pointed out to me that they feel this is what's starting to happen; that this is what we have. I mean, you can sort of "feel" it. A lot of new energy, new ideas, and new exposure for this area previously labeled as a "novelty." A lot of cool people are doing some inspiring, amazing work with botanical-influenced aquariums.

photo-10_large.JPG

Okay, we will tentatively call it a "movement"- at least for the sake of discussion amongst ourselves, okay? (click to read more)