• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trade Wanted

Jefft

Members
So today I received some bad news. I was waiting to hear about a cache of large tanks which had been mothballed for 5 years. 2/ 300g and from what I understand several 55 and 75 gallon tanks. Well, as it turns out I the 2/300G tanks were sitting in storage in a family barn and workshop. Inside each of the tanks were smaller 55 and 75 gallon tanks from what I understand. The barn is located in Bethesda Maryland. Several weeks back if you all will recall the big storm? Well, a tree crushed the back side of the work shop, all tanks and stands were located under the fallen tree and roof of workshop. All tanks shattered and crushed. I about cried. The family didn't know about damage as alarms were set for the doors and not structural walls. The front of the barn appeared normal no alarms and no one thought to go check. So.....

Long story short.

I am still in desperate need of more tank space. Specifically needed more than 1/ 75 gallons. 2/ 180 gallon. I have to offer in exchange.

1 set of Tour Burner Pro Golf Irons with Nike walking bag. Including 4I, 5I, 6I, 7I, 8I, 9I, PW, SW. Nike 52d.W, Nike 56d.W...Driver 10.5d lofted oversized driver Callaway, Callaway Diablo 3W, Callaway Diablo 5W. Clubs purchased last year for $1,200.00 for the set played 4 times since.

Also up for trade. Nordic Track Ifit Programmable Event Trainer Heavy Duty Cross Training Treadmill. On board attachments for iPod, google map training scenarios, Programmable incline and decline, 20 onboard personal work outs. $1700.00 treadmill. Purchased 4/12 for $1,200.00. Very Nice unit. I have the truck space to move everything. Might take a couple of trips and a few friends but treadmill is deliverable and tanks will be picked up.

I really don't know how all the details can be worked out but if you have larger tanks not in use or you need to get rid of we might as well talk.

Last edited:

turfboss

Members
Hey Jeff - sorry to hear about the damage and the loss of those tanks - that would have been a real find I am sure - keep looking buddy - what you are looking for will appear for you at some point.

Jefft

Members
Thanks George!! I am still looking. I plan on picking up one of the petco 55 gallons for a dollar a gallon deal the rack out in the living room as you might recall is a double rack so I already have space for one there. I will get that 125 or up sooner or later you are right, just need to get something soon as they cynotilapia fry have grown to the point where I need to put them into the larger 55 or 75 gallon. Both of which are pretty full as it is. I have decided to just wait till we move into a house to pursue breeding so I can set up a fish room with several 40 gallon breeders where I can isolate my breeders to assure purity of strain. In the meantime having more than one 75 or even a 125 in my room with the 30 gallon cube moved out to the living room will allow a little show space of color here and there. I am going to let the holding females spit where ever they are and if the fry make it they make it. The breeder cube in my room now holds enough yellow lab rusty and three variants of cynotilapia to fully stock another 75 when they are grown. My acei are breeding. The red Empress are the red fin borleyi as well. I am going to assume this is not something which will stop anytime soon. So I am sure it will all be fine to put on hold till I have a fish room with the breeder tanks.