• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

"Tiger" Oscars

kewx

Members
Does anybody in the Baltimore area keep and breed Tiger Oscars with some real color? I'd love to see some pics. Also, I may consider setting up a tank. Ken

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Over the summer I got rid of my Oscars except this one, mainly because of his color. His growth seems to be stunted at 9" (which is the size I bought him) and he has hith head scares around his nose. I haven't seen many with this much yellow and red. He was trying to breed with a red female when I sold them in July; but there was too much activity in the tank for any of the pairs to get off a successful spawn - which I was happy about. The last thing I wanted was hundreds of oscar babies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Does anybody in the Baltimore area keep and breed Tiger Oscars with some real color? I'd love to see some pics. Also, I may consider setting up a tank. Ken

I have some pictures of my Oscars on my Submariner page. Click on my name SubMariner and it will take you there and look for Albums.

Under Picture Albums look for The Prince of Atlantis with a Cat on the cover and click that and you'll see some pretty good pix of my Red Oscars and Red Tiger Oscar.

RM