• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Three spawns in nine days

Forester

Members
Hey everyone I just had my first cory spawns!!! Corydoras Weizmanni, Corydoras "Black" Shultzei, and Corydoras Paleatus. They all spawned within nine days of me receiving them. I will post pictures as soon as they all download. All the eggs are currently in a breeder net. Thanks

Forester

Members
It was really ironic cause I was researching how to stimulate them to spawn and then I went to check on them and I found eggs in all three tanks.

ddavila06

Members
very cool! i raise aspidora and panda cory in a 5 gal w sponge filters and moss.. i add microworms the first week or so and then shrimp pellets

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Fantastic stuff. Welcome to the cory club. The Weitzmani especially. My Aspidoras CW052s and Corydoras zygatus have been spawning regularly recently.

Blaise

Forester

Members
The only eggs that i have left are the paleatus and maybe one weitzmani. All the rest have fungused.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App