• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thorichthys maculipinnis tryin' so hard

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
MATT GAVE YOU EXCELLENT ADVICE. TABLE SALT IS FINE. CA\ SA SEEM TO TOLERATE IT QUITE WELL AS I USE PLAIN TABLE SALT QUITE WELL. I USE THAT AND I MAKE MY OWN MELAFIX USING TEA TREE OIL PURCHASED @ CVS. I SECOND WHAT MATT SAID.

dSerk

Members
:love0030: Thank alot guys. Really, means alot having this brain-trust to turn to. There's gotta be 500+ person-years of fish-keeping experience in this club. I am not worthy. Just having experienced folks to calm ME down is great.

She looks like she's ok tonight. Added some table salt (maybe a tbsp, enough to cover the palm of my hand) and changed some water. Now tomorrow I should work up the nerve to put her back in with the male or maybe I'll just toss her in with the convicts (lots of dither in there).

Tried to take a closer look tonight and I think I do see some frayed fins and a few missing scales, maybe bruises. The male does not look he's touched the third, smallest T. mac., but that guy/gal is usually hidden under a sword plant. The sick fish and the male seemed like buddies. Crazy animals.