• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinning out my 75gal tank

samsmobb

Members
One pair is sold but the two other pairs are:
A marble with yellow towards the head predominately black paired with a silver zebra angel

Second pair is a marble with more white and gold towards the head(the one you can see in picture) with a black angel with even blacker stripes. All pairs have laid eggs and had wiggles but the barbs eat them..

Rasta fish : Michael has been informed I can hold them until Tomm for him. I'm sorry but I needed these fish gone a while ago bc school starts next week..
Everything else is from now on first come first serve.

samsmobb

Members
Bump, I'll be around the Rockville area Monday thru Thursday this coming week if anyone wants to meet where I will be at

samsmobb

Members
Another pair of angels have laid eggs..
Bump
True breeding pair for $10
True breeding pair for $10
4 grown Denison barbs for $25 NOW
Drift wood previously priced at $15 is now $10
Large driftwood priced at $70 is now $60
School starting and my RO Filter is down due to freezing water bursting the cartridge holder.. I would like to find good home for my fish.
Thank you CCA community

samsmobb

Members
Denison barbs sold

Here's 2 pictures of the driftwood for $60
The tube in the picture is 18 inches long...

994FF9C7-74AB-426A-BE03-7440F415708B-5494-0000049714FAD042_zpsab16adfe.jpg

D2B0F314-5ED7-4DFD-8916-3F71E36E9557-5494-000004972B5E87A2_zps81a9c7a2.jpg

It is covered in huge leaf java ferns

atmagoulick

Members
Hey guys I haven't been around for a few months because I've been very busy pursuing my degree at UMD.
With almost no time to myself I realized I having to thin out my tank so I can do quicker cleanings on it with less fish so it doesn't get dirty to quick either..

I have up for sale

-(4) roselike torpedo barbs or Denison barbs about 4"-5.5" inches long. I got them back around May 2013 at under an inch.
Price: I'm really looking for around $8 a piece or $27 for the 4 ..

-(6) adult angels of various sizes. 3 males and 3 females all have formed pairs n laid eggs which came out to free swimmers in my tank. However the cories n barbs eat them up fast
Looking for $10 each pair, I'd really hate to separate pairs..

Thanks, please let me know wat you think, I'd love to keep caring for these fish I so meticulously picked out however school is very demanding :/

I'm located in Gaithersburg/Damascus Maryland
Pictures to come later today
I could not even keep a fish tank while in school. Good job!

Andy

samsmobb

Members
Yeah I'll try and post a picture up by tonight of each pair, sold a lot of my plants so now they are becoming territorial with the other pairs for breeding spots :/

samsmobb

Members
Zack here are the pictures as you requested
2 separate pairs.
Rich is second in line for the angels

The last pair I will update whether they are for sale as my gf might take them if she decides to do away with the 5 angels she kept from my tank about 2-3 months ago which are now half dollar size (body not fins)

737884E3-6054-4AB0-AC67-90B1B1179399-1876-0000015F4EF86AB4_zps2f2cd4f2.jpg

03D8A402-54E6-405D-89AD-3BBF543C2657-1876-0000015F3AA8F58B_zpsd74c187b.jpg

samsmobb

Members
Sorry the pictures are from the side and back of my aquarium I had just turned the lights on and they didn't wana budge
The males are the bigger ones
Each picture shows one paired

samsmobb

Members
I can't make the meeting however I should be able to stop by the aqua mania maybe Saturday/Friday but pretty sure on Sunday

Micheal it was nice to meet you and I'm glad you like the Denison barbs and they're going to a nice school!