• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thinking about parting with my Altifrons

YSS

Members
I am thinking about getting rid of my Altifrons. I have 6 fully grown ones and they are very big and look very nice. What would be the fair price for the group? You can see them in my 265G video. Click on my signature to see the video.

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Would you sell a pair/trio?

Guessing they never spawned in your 265. Reckon they might try if they had a place to themselves?

YSS

Members
Guessing they never spawned in your 265. Reckon they might try if they had a place to themselves?

Nope, they never did, but it's not from lack of trying. Too many interruptions in the tank. :D

Thanks, for nice complements on the fish from everyone. That's why it's difficult to make the decision to part with them. :(

Plenipotentiary-at-large
So would you part with a pair/trio?

Wouldn't want to manage the whole lot but could do a pair justice. There's sufficient dimorphism to differentiate?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well I like raising them myself, but am not always patient...

...I know that's a shock to anyone who knows me.

Are they from wild or captive stock? And would you consider trading used equipment for used fish?:D

YSS

Members
...I know that's a shock to anyone who knows me.

Are they from wild or captive stock? And would you consider trading used equipment for used fish?:D

They are not wild. I got them from Jose whom I think got them from Michael who wants them for penny each. :D

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Online auction, starting...NOW!

Beginning 9:00 PM today EST, ending tomorrow same time. One pair, sexed to the best of our (CCA's) collective abilities

How about it? You'll still have 4 left. :D