• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Things for sale

cmcpart0422

Members
I have a few things for sale. PM me if interested. Pic shows everything for sale.

1M/2F adult A. Kandeense (Both females have spawned. These are a small less aggressive aulonocara that do best in a species only tank. I do not recommend a community tank for these fish) $30 for all
3 S. Petricola at 2inches each $30 for all
10 Gallon tank with plastic lid (needs to be cleaned but holds water fine.) $5
15 Gallon High with plastic lid( in good shape needs a quick cleaning) $15
55 Gallon with plastic lids and Iron stand (has fish and water in it will need a quick cleaning when emptied. one of the lids is cracked but still functional) $75
2.5 gallon tank (Free to anyone that wants to come get it. Good for a goldfish or betta)

2qi8dwm.jpg

Can't sell the 55 and stand until the kandeense and petricola are gone, but I will hold it for anyone that is interested. Pick up is in Rockville MD 20850. Thanks.

-Chris

dogofwar

CCA Members
Chris - sad to see you selling fish stuff!

Still in the hobby? Drop by a meeting some time, either way...

Cheers,
Matt

cmcpart0422

Members
Slight Price drop

10 Gallon tank with plastic lid (needs to be cleaned but holds water fine.) $5
15 Gallon High with plastic lid( in good shape needs a quick cleaning) $10
20 Gallon Long (in good shape) $10
55 Gallon with plastic lids and Iron stand (has fish and water in it will need a quick cleaning when emptied. one of the lids is cracked but still functional) $65