• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The nerites are IN!!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Came this morning, they look great. A bit smaller than I was expecting (pea to dime sized). For all those that ordered- I will be at PVAS on March 6th and can bring them there or for an additional $4 can ship them to you or can hold onto them until the march meeting. Pickups are always welcome as well. Please pm ME to let me know which you would do and if I am shipping and you wanted other things, let me know that as well (there were a ton of payments and pm's initially and I want to make sure I don't miss anything).

Thanks! Will post pics later after they have settled in. I think it would be best to give them the rest of this week to eat and settle in before shipping again.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Rachel, you can ship mine whenever you get time. I'm in no hurry for them, don't mind waiting until you get caught up. Let me know if you need me to send my shipping info again. Thanks for hookin us up!!!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Rach,

I'm find just grabbing them from you at the meeting if you don't mind holding onto them until then. If you're looking to get rid of some now, I can pay you for shipping.... which ever is easier. I'm not pressed.

DonkeyFish

Members
Hey! Any chance you could bring stuff with you down here to the PVAS meeting? :)
If so, I'll take my olives and maybe a couple zebra nerites if you have them still??

**NOTE TO ANYONE READING WHO DIDN'T KNOW: Rachel's the speaker at PVAS this Saturday.