• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The May speaker is here and

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I picked Bob up last night at BWI.
We hit House of Tropicals and then went to dinner in Bel Air before I checked him into his hotel.

We are off to DC this morning. If I have the time, or can remembers, I will try to document the days events on here and FaceBook.
We will see if it happens. LOL

615, time to leave and pick him up.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, I was going to try to show the progress throught out the weekend. LOL
Yeah, like that happened.

We did get downtown on Friday. We hit the mall and walked from the Navy Memorial stop to the Holocaust Museum so we could get tickets. Stood in line for 30 minutes to get tickets for 4 hours later.
We then hit the mall again.
I had never been to the World War II memorial. Man that was impressive.

Taken with Iphone
photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We then went to the Korean, the Lincoln, and the Vietnam memorials.
We then walked up past George Washington University in an effort to find food. LOL
Funny part was we are walking along the street past the school and people are loading up stuff from dorms. End of school. I walk up to one person standing there and said hi. It was Mark Soberman. You may know him as a catfish speaker from past catfish conventions. I think he lives in NY. Funny how you come across the fish people everywhere.

My house and then dinner and back to the hotel.

Anyway, on to the whitehouse for lunch and then we hit the holocaust museum. By then we were done and headed back.
It took 1.5 hours to get from Greenbelt to Hans' place because of traffic.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Saturday of course was the meeting.

photo-8.jpg

After the meeting we headed north and had dinner. By the time we were finished and had him to the hotel it was like 930 and I had fish to get home. lol

Sunday we drove north.
more soon

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Not sure if this is a good look for a fish room or not?
DSC_0381.jpg

So we hit a fish room. Can you tell whos by the fish?

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0408-1.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hmmmm.... tiny fish and monster fish in the same room, with nothing in between?

Who could that be? :p