• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Great Debate

A or B

• A

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • B

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters

minifoot77

Members
B...only B. Always. If it's A it must be changed.

Don't worry about rationalizing your OCD. We are perfectly normal. It's everyone else that cannot see the problem with putting the darn toilet paper on backwards! :wacko:

my girl says the paper towels MUST be this way too...

and i thought danger nugget just used all the holders as aquarium furniture:D

Cartel

Members
I had to use C. When in school and a roommate passed out on our bathroom floor ripping out the holder from the wall on his way down....

Looks like not much of a debate after all haha

msjinkzd

invert junkie
If you have young children you understand C is the only way to not end up with joyous piles of paper on the floor. I voted C then B

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
C.

toilet_paper.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!

It's all relative to where your toilet is sitting.

Example number #1, if your toilet paper is positioned directly in front of you when sitting on the throne then the answer is B. It's easier to reach.

If for example the toilet paper is adjacent to the toilet, in other words, to your left or right then A would be the answer.

And if you have an Out house then C would the winner. LOL!

mrkillie

Members
LOL!!!!!!!!!

It's all relative to where your toilet is sitting.

Example number #1, if your toilet paper is positioned directly in front of you when sitting on the throne then the answer is B. It's easier to reach.

If for example the toilet paper is adjacent to the toilet, in other words, to your left or right then A would be the answer.

And if you have an Out house then C would the winner. LOL!

WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!! :smashfreakB:

A IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE!!!! :angry3:

"Miss Manners" says B is the right choice. If A is used, well, it's not a time I want to be fumbling around blind feeling for the end. And it goes for paper towels too. There's not much more frustrating in a rest room than going in, washing your hands, and not being able to dry them because the 20 people before you soaked the roll of paper towels because they were trying to find an end to grab but some bonehead put the roll on the wrong way. Now you have to use the Opie Taylor method to dry, and that takes too long. :happy0100:

And if you have an outhouse, pick up some leaves on the way out. Just be sure they're not poison ivy or sumac. :eek:

Joel

..........Opie....as played by little Ronny Howard in The Andy Griffith Show
............l.......Opie was known for drying dishes by waving them in the air
............l.......
...........\/......
OpieTaylor2_bw.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
How can you all walk around knowing you are wrong.

Its A.

As President of the club I do hereby decree that all toilet paper at club functions shall be in the A Position.

:lol::lol::lol:

Lively

Members
ROFL! I said B - but around here we normally use the "C" method. Sadly, not because we're too lazy to put the tp on the roll but because when we bought the house there were no holders in any of the bathrooms! I've looked for holders that I like the only ones I like are stupidly expensive. And, I am not going to buy stuffI don't like anymore! Hubby and I made that rule when we bought the house.

I did get a cheapie for the kids bathroom because I got tired of seeing TP on the floor - but I don't have to look at it often so I can live with it lol

I second that motion:D

C sometimes looks like our house with C sitting on top of the empty roll in the holder, which postion it was installed who knows.... its empty

Lively

Members
ROFLMAO!!!

After all the browbeating to make the man run again and you want to impeach??? lol Gonna hang you up by your toenails Mr.K!

Lively

Members
:) Whole thing was compounded by allergies - but I finally got around to going to docs about that. Got some meds that hopefully will work - this time.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WRONG!! WRONG!! WRONG!! :smashfreakB:

A IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE!!!! :angry3:

"Miss Manners" says B is the right choice. If A is used, well, it's not a time I want to be fumbling around blind feeling for the end. And it goes for paper towels too. There's not much more frustrating in a rest room than going in, washing your hands, and not being able to dry them because the 20 people before you soaked the roll of paper towels because they were trying to find an end to grab but some bonehead put the roll on the wrong way. Now you have to use the Opie Taylor method to dry, and that takes too long. :happy0100:

And if you have an outhouse, pick up some leaves on the way out. Just be sure they're not poison ivy or sumac. :eek:

Joel

..........Opie....as played by little Ronny Howard in The Andy Griffith Show
............l.......Opie was known for drying dishes by waving them in the air
............l.......
...........\/......
OpieTaylor2_bw.jpg
1ST OFF YOU NEVER SIT DOWN W/O MAKING SURE THERE IS TOILET PAPER .........2) RULE 1 WORKS WHEN WASHING HANDS AS WELL AND USING PAPER TOWELS. 3) PLACE PAPER TOWELS AWAY FROM SINK /OR WATER SOURCE

YOU GUYS MAKE GOING TO THE BATHROOM WAYYYYY TO HARD ...ITS A VERY SIMPLE PROCESS. :D