• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Do's and Do Nots of Club Auctions

chriscoli

Administrator
all good points!

I also had someone come up to me after one of our auctions and thank me for the donations. The person that won the lot divided it up and sold it to multiple people on the spot at the meeting, right in front of me.

First of all....they weren't "donations". Not that I'm trying to make a ton of money on my stuff, but sheesh.

Second....at least have the courtesy not to re-sell in front of me.

Pattie

CCA Members
I watched this from a post that Lisa had shared. Was very interesting to me as I am fairly new to the CCA and last month was the first time I became involved in auction bidding. Makes me wonder how many others are in the dark about the entire process.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I watched this from a post that Lisa had shared. Was very interesting to me as I am fairly new to the CCA and last month was the first time I became involved in auction bidding. Makes me wonder how many others are in the dark about the entire process.

More than you know. Some are even seasoned fish keepers.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Great video and tips. Reminds me of Peter Griffin's "what grinds my gears "

Love the red devils, or whatever large fish are in the background tank.

JLW

CCA Members
I know its the way things are done nowadays, but ... I'm gonna remain in the dark about this. I can't watch a video. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to binge watch Justice League Unlimited for the eighty seventh time...