• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Big Fish Deal 8 - 2020 - seeking volunteers

Becca

Members
CCA is gearing up for our 2020 Big Fish Deal. The website is up and running (https://capitalcichlids.org/bigfishdeal/) and we've begun contacting vendors and sponsors.

First, I'm pleased to announce that this year's vendors include:

Super Cichlids
A & B Spartan
Gold Coast Aquatics
Mike's Cichlids
E2 Aquatics

At this time, we're looking for a bit of help contacting potential sponsors for donations, raffle items, etc.

If anyone has time to help make calls to ask for sponsorships, please speak-up. Ideally, I'd like to find a handful of volunteers who are willing to contact 3-5 businesses on our contact list. I'll provide contact information and all of the information on sponsorship levels, etc.

We're off to a VERY good start, but need some help for the home stretch!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Advance thanks to anyone who's able to help with the planning process.

BFD can't be successful without the help of a group of people to make sure everything is set up properly and runs smoothly.

Acara19

CCA Members
I'd love to vend again since I have alot of stuff breeding but I have recently gotten a camallanus cotti outbreak throughout my entire fishroom, and while I am treating it I for one don't think many of my breeding stock will survive and two I definitely don't think many people will see the appeal in fish that used to have a highly contagious and fatal parasite
However I am getting some new pairs of uncommon CA cichlids and plecos soon (which I will definitely be keeping away from the sickly fish) so maybe I'll have something in store for you all then

Becca

Members
I'd love to vend again since I have alot of stuff breeding but I have recently gotten a camallanus cotti outbreak throughout my entire fishroom, and while I am treating it I for one don't think many of my breeding stock will survive and two I definitely don't think many people will see the appeal in fish that used to have a highly contagious and fatal parasite
However I am getting some new pairs of uncommon CA cichlids and plecos soon (which I will definitely be keeping away from the sickly fish) so maybe I'll have something in store for you all then
I think you're thinking of a marketplace table, not a vendor booth.