• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks CCY!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks to Scott Mclaughlin and Cichlid Club of York (CCY) for sponsoring the Medium Tank Class at the AquaMania 2 Aquarium Beautiful Competition!

The Medium Tank Class includes tanks 10 to 29g... and had a ton of entries in last years' competition!

Check out The Cichlid Club of York PA Here: http://www.cichlidclubofyork.com/

As we mentioned at the meeting yesterday, their Jan 25 meeting's going to be a good one: their cichlid show and Josh from Batfish talking conservation!

Matt

johnscottant

Members
Our pleasure!! We will be bringing Tshirts and some other goodies with our logo. I have a big Bifia for my buddy Rich, and a few things for my buddy Drew. Looking forward to seeing lots of my CCA friends. Its going to be a blast... And did i mention I'm Rusty Wessels biggest fan!!! LOL! See you guys Friday night

johnscottant

Members
I will be putting a list of what we will have availible at our table. Look for it to be heavily New World Cichlid influenced

johnscottant

Members
Well Rich you already know you have a free 6 inch male bifa waiting on you. Hes in his own tank getting some TLC before the trip next week.

rich_one

Members
Well Rich you already know you have a free 6 inch male bifa waiting on you. Hes in his own tank getting some TLC before the trip next week.

Thanks, buddy! I can't properly express my appreciation! Next time I head back to my hometown, I will try to make it the same weekend of a CCY meeting, so I can check it out! And us New World guys can't wait to see what else your bringing!

-Rich