• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Thank you to everybody involved in the Aquafest2009 It was a great time . Fish friends and fun what more could you ask for. !

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I had a great time this weekend and I hope it was a financial success for the clubs so we can continue to support these events. I know a lot of people worked really hard to set everything up and then break it down in a short period of time. I don't think we finished loading up the truck until after midnight saturday night.

F8LBITE

Members
We had a great time, PAT I hope you get to chill and relax today. I know this weekend was hectic for you buddy I was really feeling for ya. Thanks to everyone involved in putting it together I think it flowed really well. I enjoyed hanging out in all the rooms, the pleco and pike guy really had me thinking, but the MONSTER room was the most fun!

chris_todd

Members
Yeah, a nice round of applause to Pat, Tracey and everyone who helped organize Aquafest!

:happy0065::happy0065::happy0065::happy0065:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you guys.

I got up at 920 this morning. lol Good thing I told the boss Thursday that I would not be in today. lol

I really want to thank all those that participated and especially those that helped.
I will work on that.
Trying to catch up on emails and then start putting my final registration list together.
Money should be good because so many participated.
We will see soon.

longstocking

Members
Yes.. thank you to everyone that helped. Pat.... you need to deligate more. I'm going to continue to yell at you till you do. I know you tried one time ;) lol I about died lmfaoooooooo

I had a great time :) Thank you everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, hopefully I'll be able to help more in the future. Instead of just scraping off labels and stuffing registrations :lol:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanks to everyone who was involved in helping out and especially to our valiant President who never fails us. Thank you very very much Pat and just remember we appreciate all that you do.

And thank you for not going Postal, but rather being patient. LOL! :lol: LMAO!

I truly believe the next event we have, we'll make sure your either on vacation or just tie you up and leave you in one of the hotel rooms.

That way you relax and let us do all the heavy work.;) LOL!

RM

fishfarm

Members
I want to thank Pat for inviting me to speak, I had a blast, really enjoyed the show, the great people and the auction, as I did not have to be the auctioneer! Ken

F8LBITE

Members
I want to thank Pat for inviting me to speak, I had a blast, really enjoyed the show, the great people and the auction, as I did not have to be the auctioneer! Ken

Ken, I was really sorry to miss your talk man. I wish they would have scheduled you for the afternoon. Theres always next time.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Ken's talk was great. Makes me want to try and get in on a collecting trip. I just need to work on the wife...