• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you

lkelly

Members
For the third year in a row my son and I made the trip north for Aquamania. It truly is a big fish deal. I'd like to thank everyone that put even the smallest amount of effort into the event and I really hope that it continues each year. For those that are in the area please realize how fortunate you are to have a top notch club and such friendly members.

The beaming smiles from my son still haven't faded. He couldn't wait to get home to tell mom and his brother about the raffles that he won and how cool all the people were to him.

Also, thanks to all the vendors that help make the event possible. My Honda Pilot was loaded with fish and equipment, and considering the driving conditions on 270, such ballast could have very well saved our lives.

So there you have it. The headline tomorrow will be "Fish Convention Saves Two Richmonders." Doesn't get much more impressive than that.

Lane Kelly

thumbs.png

Last edited:

Tangcollector

Staff member
I also think that this event was spectacular. Even though I got called to work on Sunday and missed the marketplace, I still thought what I experienced was wonderful and I appreciate all the hard work and planning that made it such a huge success. I also think it is awesome for you to be so involved and supportive of your son's passion for fish keeping. Thanks to all the club sponsors also for great products and fish. Please try to patronize these companies so they stay involved in the clubs in the future. And if you are not a member, Please become one.
Greg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Also, thanks to all the vendors that help make the event possible. My Honda Pilot was loaded with fish and equipment, and considering the driving conditions on 270, such ballast could have very well saved our lives.

So there you have it. The headline tomorrow will be "Fish Convention Saves Two Richmonders." Doesn't get much more impressive than that.

LOL. Thanks so much for coming Lane. It really is appreciated. :happy0144: