• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you Ted Judy

zackcrack00

Members
This was one of the most interesting talks I've attended. I really like the presentation and him describing each species. Thank you!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I agree, it was one of the best talks I've heard (2nd only to rusty wessles talk at aquamania)
I also got lots of awesome stuff for what I think are great deals

mchambers

Former CCA member
I agree. Very well organized and detailed talk on an interesting subject. Good mix of science, practical fishkeeping tips, and excellent photos and videos.

ddavila06

Members
It has been a while since I done any CCA meetings! this one was a great way to be back in there!! :) Thank you!!!

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed the presentation and now have 3 different types of Kribensis in my tank thanks to the auction!

Becca

Members
Loved this talk. Made me want to take my kribs back fro Marvin!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yes indeed. Ted is an awesome guy with a wealth of information. Thanks for taking the trip here and sharing your knowledge with us!

I'm sure we'll be seeing Mr. Ted again.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Great talk. Interesting to hear that ebola can affect the aquarium fish trade, hopefully we have enough domestic stock to keep Westies available.