• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you Anthony Tu

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Anthony it was a honor and a pleasure to finally meet you. Thank you so very much for coming and speaking to us about Fronts. I hope you get to enjoy the Baltimore Inner harbor and the National Aquarium.Have a safe trip back to the left coast.

rsretep

Members
Yes thank you Mr Tu for coming and speaking with us today, interesting presentation and some absolutely stunning fish.

turfboss

Members
Hey Anthony - really good to meet you and what a great presentation - thanks so much for being able to be here with us today - and not withstanding the power outage what a great meeting.

Jefft

Members
I think we should vote for a CCA motto or slogan inspired by Anthony. Think of it ya'll
Capital Cichlids Association- "Get ready for something you never seen before!" lol

verbal

CCA Members
Thanks Anthony for speaking.

I have been to a lot of fish club meetings but a power outage at a fish club meeting, qualifies as:

"Get ready for something you never seen before!"

CichlidOWNR

Members
Thank you for your informative presentation. Guess the conjoined twins will remain a secret with the timing of the power outage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
It was great seeing you again, Anthony. Your talk was excellent... lots of great information along with great videos, jokes and jammin' tunes to boot. :)

It was cool that Brian and JoJo were able to come as well. Awesome fellas.

Thanks again!

zaireblue

Members
Just got back from DC.

Thank you for a warmest welcome and kind words from everyone.

I had a fantastic blast at CCA Sept meeting. It was an awesome feeling to see old friends and to met new friends.

Thank you for having me to speak CCA Sept meeting. I am looking forward to see you all again in near future.

Are you ready for the next Party?

"Get ready for something you never seen before!" :party0018:

022-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

046-1.jpg