• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

texas x jack dempsey hybrids

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
My texas jack dempsey fry are almost an inch long. I will be selling them in a few weeks and I was wondering, how much should I sell them for and what are your thoughts about hybrids? I was never a fan of them my texas decided to breed with the dempsey. They won´t be ready for new homes for another few weeks.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Once they are an inch I will be more than happy to sell them. It might take a while though, unless you want 0.75 inch fry. Price is to be determined, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

TMSB805

Members
I had some Texas Dempsey hybrids back in 2006. They're pretty nice looking fish and they grow fast!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
currently I'm on vacation but I'll be back saturday night, I will try to get a picture up by sunday. Also, price wise, I was thinking $7.50 a piece?

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
truly sorry about the pics, turns out, I left my camera on all night and it is out of charge, I'll try to get pics a.s.a.p. While I was away the person who fed my fish (not naming names) fed so much food, that I couldn't even see the other side of my tank, I've spent all day doing water changes.. Also, I am not comfortable shipping fish so if you live out side of md I am truly sorry.

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I don't know to much about shipping, I'd give it a try but I have no live arrival guarantee and I won't ship too far away. Also for every one who wanted to buy them at current size I can probably sell them to you next weekend or the one after that. They are now eating hikari micro pellets.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
9k=
9k=