• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Teleogramma Brichardi

Took me almost 10 years but I finally got my hands on some. Almost cried when I saw these lil b@st@rds live in the bag. Everything I've read on them states that they are aggressive out the bag until they establish their territories. Its only been a day but haven't had any issues with fighting so far. Got 5 and split them into two tanks. One 1M/1F, the other 2M/1F.

Anyone else keep or have had these fish before. They are bland looking but I really love these fish:D:D.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I know that Dave Schumacher (Dave's Fish) has experience with them (and he's attending the convention).

Also, Jeff Michel (from Milwaukee area), who's not gonna be here.

Cool fish!
Matt

Spine

Members
Cool fish. I was debating on getting some after seeing them on Dan-Ye Jennings list. Keep us posted on how they do.

Got 5 of them last wed. Left for the dc friday afternoon. When I got back Sunday I lost two but the other 3 have settled in and are doing great. I have two females and a male. I almost got mine for Dan Ye. Trying to get some Nannochromis Transvestitus from them as well. Hopefully can get these guys to breed. As they are expensive and not easily found.