• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

teasers of new stock

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thai microcrabs:
thaicrab.jpg

yellow neocaridina
yellowshrimp.jpg

rednosed shrimp
rudolphs2.jpg

rudolphs.jpg

otocinclus
otos.jpg

otocinclus.jpg

sundedanio axelrodi (neon blue rasbora) juveniles:
neonblue.jpg

microrasbora kubotai
kubotai.jpg

lightfooted wild type striped pomacea diffusa
brig.jpg

boraras briggitae (chilli rasbora)
chillis.jpg

dario dario
dariodario.jpg

dariodario2.jpg

habrosus cories:
habrosus.jpg

norman's lampeyes (most difficult fish to photograph EVAR)
lampeyes-1.jpg

CPD's
attachment.php

msjinkzd

invert junkie
:D that is just the new stuff! I will try to get a comprehensive list with pics up by the weekend! Really wish I could host images here, it takes me 10x the amount of time to do the photobucket or copy image location route :)

verbal

CCA Members
CPD = Celestial Pearl Danios
The scientific name is Danio margaritatus. They also are known as Galaxy Rasboras

Ohmigod!!! I must have some. They are community fish? Tetra-ish? I have a planted tank with greenfires and rummynoses. These would fit right in. Price? How many?? Will you bring to the meeting?

rich_one

Members
Ohmigod!!! I must have some. They are community fish? Tetra-ish? I have a planted tank with greenfires and rummynoses. These would fit right in. Price? How many?? Will you bring to the meeting?
You don't sound excited about those fish at all, Holly! LOL...

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie

I usually sell them for $4 each and can absolutely bring them to the meeting barring any unexpected issues. They are community fish, they are a good bit smalle rthan your greens and rummies. What temp is your tank? As long as its not over 77-78, they should do ok. Keep in mind, rasboras can be a little shy/darty initially so if you have places for them to hide, they definitely will. That being said, they are gorgeous.

You don't sound excited about those fish at all, Holly! LOL...

-Rich

zip it you :p

rich_one

Members
zip it you :p
:D

I wanted to get some nerites from you this week, but I couldn't control myself at Jose's house last Sunday! LOL... so, gotta wait a touch longer.

At least there'll be plenty of algae for them to eat in my 55 gallon!

-Rich

msjinkzd

invert junkie
They live in freshwater, but they require brackish conditions for hte larvae to convert into shrimplets (low order shrimp). They are almost on par with amanos for their algae eating capabilities.

yeah yeah I get excited about fish! So sue me!

It's a massively planted tank so they'll have lots of room to hide, and I keep it at 78.

How about 10 of them?

rich_one

Members
yeah yeah I get excited about fish! So sue me!

It's a massively planted tank so they'll have lots of room to hide, and I keep it at 78.

How about 10 of them?
:D

LOL... your not alone... I could barely control myself when I was at Jose's this past Sunday! And I still wish I could get that guys discus! ROFLMAO!

-Rich

Or should I get more than 10? It's a 58 gallon tank with rainbow cichlids, ABN plecos, cories and about 6 rummynose and 8 greenfires . . .

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Choice is yours :D They are not full adult sized right now either, but even at adult sizes, still slightly smaller than a neon