• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks

lonlangione

Members
I have 3 - 40 gallon breeders in good shape with cracked bottoms. I would like $25.00 for all three. I was gonna replace the bottoms but I don't have room for them in my fishroom.

Also I have around 40 - 10 gallon's to unload. The sides are painted green on most of them as well as the bottoms being either green or black. Some are AGA tanks with full glass lids. The others are Perfectos with home made glass tops. I'll take $7.00 a piece for them. Most are in great shape. Some of the AGA glass lids may need new plastic backs on them.

If interested in them I can bring them to the meeting on Saturday for pick up BEFORE the meeting. I usually get there about noon time. Let me know on this thread.

Lonny

lonlangione

Members
I will cut the 40's apart and use the glass for lids before I give them away. The glass to repair the bottoms would run about $20.00. You wouldn't even need to take the bottom piece out. Just clear the silicone away and silicone a new piece in place over the cracked bottom.