• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks/stands: 90 and 15 gallon - reasonable prices

Jeff721

Members
So I've got a 90 gallon that I picked up from someone a year or so ago and never set up. I just can't bring myself to set it up and spend the dough the rest of the hardware to run it.

The tank:
h04ykZ2.jpg

Tank rim is not in the best shape but it holds water, silicone is great. I filled it with a hose and let it sit for 2 weeks didn't notice anything bowing, leaking or otherwise. The rim has about 6 cracks in various spots, they look like this:

2X4EZ7u.jpg

I will take $100 for the tank and stand. $60 if you want the tank. Won't sell the stand by itself.

I am also selling a 15 gallon with plastic hood and strip light. Whole setup is less than a year old, bulb is a 6500k thingy, nothing special just a plant friendly spectrum. I will include 10 pounds or so of blue gravel if you want it.

ULP1GfE.jpg

I will take $25 for this setup and $5 extra if you want the stand it's on, homemade 2x4 stand that could use another coat of paint as my cat thought it would be a good scratching post.

I've also got a 5 gallon and a 2.5 gallon, $10 each/obo, no lids, no lights, no stands.

Can't bring the 90 to any meetings, just won't fit in my ride in one trip, sorry. I will absolutely help you load it up though.

Jeff721

Members
The 15 is still available. The 90 is pending, but I won't consider it sold until it leaves my garage.