• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanked

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well I watched the new episode of Tanked last night.

I liked the refrigerator tank build.
That was cool but the
2000 gallon tank was even cooler. I just wish it was filled with Cichlids like the refrigerator was. That would have been wild.

I can see it now filled with monster new world?

Li, Now you need a 2000 gallon 18foot long tank. Just cut a hole in the side of the house!

YSS

Members
I missed the new episode, but for the first time, watched a full episode of a re-run on Saturday. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I enjoyed it. I am going to try to catch the new and re-runs going forward. Fun and cool show.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YEAH THAT FRIDGE WAS SICK! I WAS IMPRESSED W/ DRINKING WATER DISPENSER. THAT ADDED A NICE PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND TRICK TO IT AS YOU SEE ITS THE AQUARIUM AND NOT SURE IF ITS WATER FROM THE TANK LOL! THAT SHARK TANK WAS COOL BUT IM WITH YOU PAT. SOME NEW WORLDS IN THAT TANK WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME!

Wblaze

Members
OK -- so I totally missed the boat on this show. What channel is it on and when? Is it available on FIOS on Demand?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I liked the fridge tank but am thinking the shelves will soon be covered in fish waste. I wish there was an "update" episode.

Sent from my DROIDX

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Was glad to finally see an African cichlid tank, but I was a little disappointed they didn't talk about the fish more. They spent a few minutes talking about all of the saltwater species they were using for the big tank, but only mentioned the freshwater fish were "being flown in." Guess they ordered them directly form a distributor.

I was hoping they'd talk about it being a mixed peacock and mbuna all-male tank, but they did have some nice fish. I was a little irritated the only fish they commented on was "the albino peacock" which was manmade, but oh well.

I'm glad the second season has started. Its a fun show to watch and much less drama than the typical "reality show."

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Was glad to finally see an African cichlid tank, but I was a little disappointed they didn't talk about the fish more. They spent a few minutes talking about all of the saltwater species they were using for the big tank, but only mentioned the freshwater fish were "being flown in." Guess they ordered them directly form a distributor.

I was hoping they'd talk about it being a mixed peacock and mbuna all-male tank, but they did have some nice fish. I was a little irritated the only fish they commented on was "the albino peacock" which was manmade, but oh well.

I'm glad the second season has started. Its a fun show to watch and much less drama than the typical "reality show."

They did mention Segrest farms and that the fish were from Lake Malawi. Other than that .......

dlfn1

Members
"Li, Now you need a 2000 gallon 18foot long tank. Just cut a hole in the side of the house!"

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

iamzrad

Members
Don't mean to reply to an old thread, but I just met Brett! I'm in Vegas and walked in to the store and he was walking out. Cool guy for sure!

198296_677797921046_2131483799_n.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
All of ATM seem pretty personable. How does their retail store check out with you?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App