• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangs

D

daniel4832

OK folks, the next talk is about the best, and most interesting group of cichlids TANGS! and I have them by the tank full, almost 70 tanks of them ranging from fry to breeding pairs. Tell me what you are looking for.
Here are just some of the fish I have available;

Altolamprologus calvus "Black Inkfins" 1.5" - 2"
" " "Black Congo" breeding pairs (WC)
" " "Yellow" (f1) pairs
" compressiceps "Black" 1.5"
" "Orange" 1.5"
Cyprichromis sp. "leptosoma jumbo" breeding group 1 male 3 females
" microlepidotus breeding group "Bulu Point" 3 males 5 females
Julidocromis regani, pairs and young adults
Lamprologus ornatipinnis young adults (rarely seen shellie)
Lepidiolamprologus kendalli 2" julvies "Nkambe" (rare)
Neolamprologus buescheri "Molira" young adults
" cylindricus young pairs
" leleupi young adults
" nigriventris 2"+ (rare)
" pulcher "Daffodil" fry 1.25"
" splendens "Helianthus" young adults
" tretocephalus 2"
Tanganicodus irsacae (breeding pair)
Tropheus sp. "Red" "Ndole Bay" breeding adults
" sp. "Black" "Orange Flash" 1.5" - 2" (are/have disappeared in the wild)

I also have equipment;
heaters, power filters, and two complete wet dry filters.
Complete 65 gallon set up tank, stand, and filter.
Wood stands holds two breeder size tanks 18" X 36"

I'm sure that I have left off other fish and equipment, come on over and see!
Why are there no prices, because I want you to come over and see what I have, the more you buy the better the deals!!! No reasonable offer turned down!!!

Thanks,
Daniel

F8LBITE

Members
I still need to make it out there Daniel I havent forgotten you bud. Just need to make time, currently moving breaking down and setting tanks up and stuff.

D

daniel4832

Well get your butt over here and buy some fish :smashfreakB:
Are you still interested in the wood stands for breeder size (36" X 18") tanks?
Thanks,
Daniel

F8LBITE

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daniel4832 @ Jun 3 2008, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well get your butt over here and buy some fish :smashfreakB:
Are you still interested in the wood stands for breeder size (36" X 18") tanks?
Thanks,
Daniel[/b]

Yes thats mainly what I need, one of my 40B ended up having a chip in one corner my other one is on the floor cycling as we speak. I would have tried to hook up with you at the June meeting but ill be at my best friends wedding June 13-15.

D

daniel4832

Well since I don't drive you will have to come over and pick up the stand(s). Not only will you also get to see my 70 tanks of Tangs, but I will get brownie points from my wife for moving one more thing out of the garage :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
My Brother and I made a field trip to Daniels Fish room Last night. Wow what a nice experience to meet Him and his wife.
Daniel has really nice fish and even better prices. I bought a pair of his Altolamprologus calvus I think that are stunning.

Thank you again Danial for your knowledge and time you spent with Pete and myself.

See you at the June Meeting

D

daniel4832

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DavidG @ Jun 8 2008, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My Brother and I made a field trip to Daniels Fish room Last night. Wow what a nice experience to meet Him and his wife.
Daniel has really nice fish and even better prices. I bought a pair of his Altolamprologus calvus I think that are stunning.

Thank you again Danial for your knowledge and time you spent with Pete and myself.

See you at the June Meeting[/b]

David,
It was pleasure having you and Pete visit, and let me ramble on about my favorite fish Tangs! I'm glad you two enjoyed the experience.
Thanks,
Daniel