• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tang help!!! Sarah where are you??

F8LBITE

Members
Ok heres my dilema.
I have 5 Enantiopus Kilesa coming,
7 black calvus' ,
10 golden Occelatus
and 6 Leleupi.

I have 3 tanks 50B (36x18), 45G tall (36x12) and a 20L (30x12)

Who do you think can go best with who? or Who should be rehomed? All tanks have sand and rocks/shells. I think my Occies are trying to breed but the Calvus are currently housed with them in the 50B and I think are eating the occie fry. The leleupi's are currently in the 20G the 45G is empty. Im excited about the Enantiopus because ive never had them but seem very cool. What are your experiences?

longstocking

Members
What other fish have to go these tanks... list them all and I will tell ya what I think will work best. Do the Paracyps have to be mixed in?

F8LBITE

Members
Oh yeah I forgot them, im down to 2 males one female of the Paracyps. 1m/1f currently with Occies and Calvus'. the other male is with the leleupis. Thats all of them.

longstocking

Members
ok... to warn you the kilesa are senstive ... just like the Paracyps. So put those together in the 50.

The occies in the 20 gallon and the calvus and leleupi in the 45.

I have more baby Paracyps.... let me know if you are interested.

longstocking

Members
One more thing.... eventually you might have to get a larger tank for the kilesa... they need room. 4 foot.... 6 feet better. You might have to switch the malawi tank out sooner than you think ;)