• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

T reef breeding group

Acpape0

Members
As much as I have spent there I .... Nvm...No I don't represent them I am just changing direction and getting away from peacocks and haps... Haven't listed any others for sale yet just testing the waters... More to come, the 125gallon tank will no longer be a African tank but idk I always try to sell to club first but may end up using Craigslist for the sales...What ever doesn't sell will go to HOT to pay for fish food and new livestock it's bad when you can get more in store credit than selling outright

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited:

Hannibal

Members
If you do not find a seller let me know before you take them to HOT. I could always add them to my group. (or back into my group if two of them are the ones you got from me)

The only problem with me picking them up is timing as I leave for Mexico next week and have zero time to meet up until after we get back.