• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

synodontis petricola

69cichlids

Members
Go into the topic that is related to your question and then start a new thread

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

69cichlids

Members
Yeah...I had a problem with the tank I had the cats and other smaller cichlids into a different tank with some bigger cichlids around 2-3" and I came home from work and saw one dead missing its belly and another missing the half end so I took everything out and got the other 3 cats into there own tank sitting on my tv stand since I already don't have rom for ask the tanks I have set up

turfboss

Members
I have the 6 Petricola I got from Caleb (about 2 to 2.5") in a tank with 3 Cory Pandas and 5 Sturatgranti s.. ngara (flame tails) and the cichlids do not seem to bother either of the catfish. The lame tails are about 2.5 to 3" - one male and 4 female.

In another tank I have 16 Convicts - 4 Cory Paleatus and one 3.5" BN Ancistrus. The only time the convicts really are aggressive is when they are guarding their territory - One pair just spawned and I managed to get about 30 fry into a small net tank inside the big tnk and now 3 more pairs are spawning or getting ready to -- so it is a little tight around the nest areas but other than that everyone gets along pretty well.

69cichlids

Members
Yeah my cats are about an inch and I had them in a grow out tank with kenyi, the track started to leak so I the all those fish in with bill's williamsi blew lips that are about 2-3"and those guys ate a few of the cats while I was at work

69cichlids

Members
I went to a local fish auction and picked up 6 synodontis about 2-3" for 50 bucks and put a few in a tank with 2-3"cichlids and they send to be picking on them to much :(

69cichlids

Members
Yeah, Im in the process of redoing my tanks now...kinda thinking on just having a tank for them and try to breed them