• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SW and FW in one tank?

Lively

Members
:confused0083:I don't think a girl can be a curmudgeon. Pretty sure that's a man thing. Generally, we're referred to as the other term for female dog when we act like that... darn double standards... :lol:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
:confused0083:I don't think a girl can be a curmudgeon. Pretty sure that's a man thing. Generally, we're referred to as the other term for female dog when we act like that... darn double standards... :lol:
Sorry, the term curmudgeon is still new to me. I guess we could always go with "Witchy woman" as some know you. But while your on my good side, I'll stick with "Lively." BTW, women invented double standards, karma can come back to bite you sometimes...

Lively

Members
BTW, women invented double standards, karma can come back to bite you sometimes...

Hmm, I beg to differ. Men, most definately, invented double standards. We just picked up the ball and ran with it...took it to a whole new level. I must agree that Karma does indeed come back to bite you... oh, indeedy it does :eek:

LOL