• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Support your LFS.....awesome sales today!

chriscoli

Administrator
Get out and support your LFS!

Congressional has everything 25% off today only!

House of Tropicals has 15% off all livestock and live plants today only!

chriscoli

Administrator
Congressional Aquarium
Start off the new year the right way!
Come in on January 1st and get 25% off your purchase.

Excludes items already on sale.
Valid only on January 1st 2015

We will be open from 11am until 9pm.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

chriscoli

Administrator
House of Tropicals, Inc.
Closing new year eve at 5:00. OPEN New year's day 12:00 to 5:00! Just arrived lg shipment of marine fish also lg shipment of freshwater fish. New Year's day sale 15% off all livestock, all freshwater and marine fish, live corals and inverts and live plant!

chriscoli

Administrator
Looks like Gary from Aqua-Pharm.com has a coupon too!

Use the code: FIRST20 for 20% off your first order for 2015!
Even if you've order with us before you can use this code for 20% off your first order for 2015.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I picked up an O-ring for my global from Congressional. I got some plants and melini cories from HOT. Thanks, Chris ;)

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chriscoli

Administrator
Yeah...no problem, Andrew....considering that YOU were the person who forwarded the notices to me! :)

I picked up a few things from HOT....some N. nudiceps, some buffalo heads, some true SAEs, and a group of marble hatchets. Oh and a few plants...the plants were looking nice and quite interesting.

JasonC

Members
bought some cool plants too.. they have really stepped up their game with plants recently!

Also was really close to buying some SAE's (but wasnt 100% if they were true or false) and an african butterfly fish.

JasonC

Members
grr... right one was the tank I was looking at... stared at it forever trying to pin down if the buggers had 1 set of wiskers or two! Didnt want to risk it at $5per... may have to take a trip back up this weekend though...

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I got some frozen food, plants, and some breeder nets from congressional.
I wish I could've made it to HOT but its 45 mins away from me